- Jun, 2022
- Posted by: Grigoris Katrakazas
- Category: news
The Smart5Grid Consortium would like to invite you to the webinar ‘5G Use Cases for the Energy Vertical’, to be held on Tuesday, 21 June at 13:00 CET.
Τhe aim of this workshop is to discuss the application of 5G technology in Smart Grids via the following Use Cases:
- Automatic Power Distribution Grid Fault Detection.
- Remote Inspection of Automatically Delimited Working Areas at Distribution Level.
- Millisecond Level Precise Distributed Generation Monitoring.
- Real-time Wide Area Monitoring of power exchanges (cross border).
Follow this link to register for free here
– Energy vertical vision
– Telco vision
|Daniele Porcu (ENEL)|
|2||20 min||Session 1: Automatic power distribution grid fault detection||Fabrizio Battista (ENEL)|
|3||20 min||Session 2: Remote inspection of automatically delimited working areas at distribution level||Inmaculada Prieto (ENEL)|
|4||20 min||Session 3: Millisecond level precise distributed generation monitoring||Athanasios Bachoumis (UBITECH)|
|5||20 min||Session 4: Real-time wide area monitoring of power exchanges||Dimitrios Brodimas (IPTO)|
|6||15 min||Questions & Answers session|